Our New Office
TLS Learning moved into a new office space last August ‘15 in Edina, MN and we #loveit. Amidst the hustle and bustle of assembling furniture, painting wall space and buying Macs, we hired two new employees. To say we have been busy is an understatement.
In the last six months… we have been busy managing our great client projects, running to Ikea, purchasing new software, implementing new efficiency practices, leveraging new designs, and making sure the coffee pot is full. It is easy to lose track of time when we are moving a mile a minute. But hey, we are back and excited to share our blog with you.
Together our small, but mighty team of five will be sharing our insights, humor, expertise and personal experience on e-learning solutions, project management and everything in between.
So what has TLS Learning been up to?
- Growing, growing, growing. We are still expanding our team.
- Researching and testing ways to work smarter – of course trying to figure out how to do that through technology.
- Playing with ways to be even more creative and cool by checking out some new tools and software.
- Continuously working to ensure our clients are overly impressed 110% of the time.
- Oh, and carving out time for Thursday Happy Hours.
Next time you are in Edina, come and visit us. Otherwise, look for some enhanced content this year as we work to provide you with even more great insights!