[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”10 Things You Need to Prepare Before You Get Started- Download Your Free Guide” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
Investing in online learning can boost your bottom line. It can save you money, time and increase your learner involvement and retention and drive business results. But did you know that fewer than 1/3 of all projects get done on time and on budget. Part of that is because of lack of pre-planning for the project.
Download this free guide to help you accelerate your initial learning project scoping process. Whether you need to create a formal Project Charter to convince the Executive team to invest in your project or just need to get enough data to know what you CAN do, this guide will help you to map out the steps to take before you engage an learning partner. (or before you jump in and start working on your course!)
You will achieve better results by learning:
- Identify business and performance challenges (get to the big picture)
- Learner outcomes: Skills, Knowledge, Behavior
- What delivery method works best for your need
- What technical requirements are necessary in your organization
- Who is the right team to bring into the project?
- Identify a realistic schedule and budget for your project