There are 67 million podcast downloads each month and over 750,000 shows that are currently out there. Chances are good that your employees and customers are also listening to podcasts.
Combine that with the fact that your employees and teams want learning in smaller bites AND in ways that match how they interact with information outside of the workplace. Podcasting is an easy and quick way to increase your exposure and leverage in the workplace.
In this session, you will learn the what, why and how of podcasting.
By the end of our time together, you will not only have your own podcast set up, but you will have your first few episodes mapped out!
You will learn:
- Various content delivery platforms and why you should use them to spread knowledge outside of a traditional course structure.
- Compare and contrast the delivery platforms within your current technology structure (constraints) and select one that may have potential for your unique organization.
- Identify at least one or two specific scripts/talk tracks that can be used in these publishing platforms.
- Set up their own podcast channel in less than 5 minutes.
- Explore the technology options around the publishing platforms that will increase reach and create even more content consumption options.
- Define what equipment is needed to start a podcast (and you already have it!)